Brand Activation Manager
Department: New generation products Japan
Reports to: Brand Planning and Activation Manager
Direct reports: None
Reporting to the Brand Planning and Activation Manager, the Activation Manager is a crucial role in delivering activities to the right consumer audience in a different way to that of the existing competitors. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, agreeing and successfully implementing the activation plans across all online and offline activation channels to grow consumer engagement.
Develop Activation model based on Target Audience and resource effectiveness:
- Identify the right touch points for the right brand Target Audience in market;
- Set right process for activation development to fit both trade and consumer needs;
- Prioritize the resource on reach considering quantity vs quality, to ensure effective reach in given investment;
- Ensure consistency of Brand communication in all consumer touch points;
- Set the consumer reach goal in each activation with effective “cost\reach”;
- Develop the annual activation plan to support cycle planning.
- Work closely with the NGP digital team to align activation strategy;
- Work closely with Line manager on equity building and activation development;
- Understand the defined brand characteristics and attributes, and design accordingly the consumer & customer journey to communicate brand message, in order to build equity.
- Implement the global activation toolkit by managing agency on localization process.
- Work with SMS team to agree upcoming Trade activation needs and develop relevant materials;
- Work with brand planning side with new initiative launch \cycle planning with proper trade communication & activation.
- Work closely with Consumer experience manager on Branding Flagship stores Staff training and Consumer experience;
- Manage External Agencies and Activation partners in ensuring activation execution excellence;
- Continuously capture learnings and suggest activation adaption accordingly;
Skills and experience:
- Proven track record of successful delivery of omni-channel activation (inc online);
- Understanding of full marketing mix and all main social media platforms
- Ability to manage and partner with a local execution agency;
- Solid Insight \analytic background
- Creative on operational side to deliver the brand communication.