Digital Activation Manager
Department: New generation products Japan
Reports to: Digital Planning and Activation Manager
Direct reports: None
Reporting to the Digital Planning and Activation Manager, the Digital Activation Manager is a vital role within the NGP Team in reaching and engaging consumer online.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing successful digital marketing and consumer engagement campaigns across the NGP categories, with an initial focus on creating demand and prospect engagement to fuel a strong baseline of registered consumers in our ecosystem to enable the successful execution of brand strategy.
- To manage the digital marketing platform and initiatives, including ensuring delivering key milestones on time and engagement and management of key stakeholders.
- Lead the delivery of brand’s direct to consumer marketing communication plan, working cross-functionally to deliver relevant brand stories and experiences.
- Setup and manage Digital Marketing Communication strategy, leverage all possible traffic channels allowed under local legislation, i.e. affiliates, eRetail, Programmatic and Display in-house or through a local agency to drive effective, efficient and targeting consumer messaging to target consumers.
- Own brand’s social media channels, developing and delivering compelling brand or/or user generated content that drives consumer engagement while building social channel following.
- Identify and execute brand or influencer partnerships to further amplify brand’s social media presence and following.
- Work cross functionally with the Global Digital team and the media agency(s), to execute performance-based media campaigns that deliver highly engaged leads to brand’s owned Digital properties.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure post campaign engagement is maintained across digital, CRM live event activation, in Retail and within Customer service.
- Leveraging data and insights from Google Analytics to monitor traffic, engagement and acquisition conversion.
- Be the voice of digital internally to ensure all stakeholders include digital relevant elements in their marketing campaigns, forecasting of stock and even packaging communications.
- Collaborate with Global Digital, consumer marketing, and research to deliver an exceptional digital experience for our users in the Cluster.
- Run processes and workflows between local markets and Global Digital, to ensure the correct level of capabilities and resources are available.
Skills and experience:
- Proven experience in performance marketing and (online) channel management
- Proven track record in managing social media channels
- Understanding of digital channel and how to enhance an omnichannel approach to consumers
- Broad experience in marketing technology and analytic tooling
- Highly developed influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent analytical skills