Financial Planning and Supply Chain Manager
Direct reports: None
- To assist manager for Latest Estimate (LE) and business planning process in line with Division and Group requirements
- Manage Day to Day supply of Products and control Inventory
- To add value to the relatively new finance team by providing Imperial way of reporting and useful contacts in Taiwan, Amsterdam, UK and the like
- To provide ad-hoc and effective financial analyses and support to Japan management team
- Produce timely, informative analyses that reflect the performance of the business against approved latest estimates to Japan management and Cluster Finance team
- Work on the Company’s monthly planning process to ensure estimates are accurate and meet Local/Division and Group requirements based on Manager’s guidance
- Work on annual Business Planning submission per manager’s guidance; coordinate with Japan markets Sales and Marketing team and Divisional Senior Management team to ensure accurate and timely submission
- Forecast demand of products accurately in a timely manner, manage supply of products and control inventory
- Deliver quality and value-added financial information and analyses for Japan management for proper decision making
- Maintain close relationships with Group Finance, Divisional Finance and local operational team, and provide assistance to local team when they have queries with Group policies and requirements
- Work closely with Japan business team, provide reports and effective analyses in a timely manner
- Maintain proper internal control and compliance and make recommendations for cost control and profit improvement to the market manager
- Review and manage master files and investment approval process to ensure compliance to Group policy, financial accuracy and timely approval.
- Monitor and ensure that ITG Code of Conduct and Sales Integrity policies and processes are fully complied.
- Support the team in ad hoc project analysis with objective of maximizing profit and improving efficiencies.
- Support new product / new system launches and closely monitor and track their performance.
Skills and experience:
- Possesses a University degree or equivalent professional qualification in the finance discipline.
- At least 5 years broad financial experience in a substantial sized company.
- Good at working in teams, self-starter, good communicator.
- Should be systems oriented and feel comfortable managing the operation of software packages.
- Experience of SAP is a plus.
- Independent with strong analytical, strategic and critical thinking skills.
- Strong negotiating, interpersonal, communication and influencing / persuading skills are required.
- Cluster Finance in Taiwan and Group Finance in UK
- NGP Finance and Logistics teams in Amsterdam, Germany and UK
- Local Management Team and staff in Japan
- Supply Chain in various countries such as Taiwan, Hamburg and UK
- Operational Teams (i.e. Finance, HR, IT etc.) in local market
- Assistant liaison with Consultants, Customers, Suppliers, Government authorities & Bankers