Key Account Manager
Reports to: Key Account Director
The successful candidate will contribute in meeting the company's ambitious mid- long-term objectives via the overall business growth by maximizing sales volume, revenue, and profit.
The role will develop and maintain a strong and professional relationship with each Key Account and strong sales strategies to develop each Key Account based on the in-depth understanding of their business strategies, business terms and operation calendar.
The role is also expected to collaborate closely with key stakeholders across Sales and Marketing, in the regional headquarters, and across the Japan operations.
Principal Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- In collaboration with Sales Planning and Marketing Operations team, develop an annual/quarterly calendar of A&P activities with a strong focus on meeting the distribution objective to maximize sales volumes.
- Oversee the allocated A&P budget and analyse the ROI and impact on the sales volume.
- Initiate a mid to long-term planning of distribution expansion across Japan.
- Drive the overall business growth by setting a clear objective with each KA.
- Ensure the objective is fully understood and cascaded to Regional Sales team.
- Provide analysis/recommendations to SMO and other Sales roles to help increase the efficiency of activations.
KA relationship Establishment and Management
- Build a strong relationship with key stakeholders of new KA with an in-depth understanding of their business and effective presentation of business advantages which can be delivered to them.
- Maintain the existing relationship with KA contacts to keep the potential business opportunity for continuous expansion of distribution to drive a long-term business growth in Japan.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to build sales programs and initiatives and ensure successful execution of sales strategies.
- Logically present strategy, planning, analysis, and trade insight to internal stakeholders and local and global management team.